Gym Equipment Financing - Flexible and Fast Approaches
Getting gym equipment financing quickly and conveniently has never been easier than it is through CFI Fitness Finance, a leading fitness franchise finance broker.
If you’re wondering how to finance commercial gym equipment, we have a solution for you that allows you keep your capital for use in other aspects of the business instead of spending it all to purchase costly gym equipment right at the start.
With a number of funding options available for your commercial gym equipment financing needs, including flexible rentals, fixed term leasing and business loans, we offer solutions that suit you.
Apply online and we’ll have you approved promptly and your equipment will be on its way to you.
Who We Are
CFI Fitness Finance are leaders in gym equipment financing and have been providing the best service to fitness businesses since 2014.
We aim to provide the most efficient service and a hassle-free application and approval process which is completed online. In most cases our turnaround time is 24 hours because we eliminate the long and unnecessary processes normally associated with obtaining business finance.
What We Do
We offer business owners, whether starting out, expanding or buying an existing business, with rental, leasing and business loan solutions for their gym equipment financing. We have flexible terms available ranging between 1 and 5 years.
Our experienced and efficient Customer Service Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you and help you choose the best option.
We offer gym equipment financing for new and used assets.
Some of the commercial gym equipment financing available through CFI Fitness Finance includes basic equipment such as weights, benches, bars, dumbbells, free weights as well as larger machines such as rowing machines, cardio equipment, bikes, treadmills, Pilates machines etc. We can finance serialised as well as non-serialised assets and custom built equipment.
Whether you require financing for gym equipment for a new business you’re starting out or refurbishing an old one, we have the right solution for you. We can also finance entire store fit-outs and refurbishments as well as the purchase of an already existing gym.
How to Finance Commercial Gym Equipment
All you need to do is apply online through CFI Fitness Finance and we’ll do the rest.
- Find the equipment you wish to purchase from a supplier of your choice in Australia and submit your online application.
- We have your application approved and email you the contract to sign.
- We make payment to your chosen supplier.
- The gym equipment is then delivered to you to begin operating.
Why Choose to Finance instead of Buy
There are numerous advantages to financing your gym equipment rather than buying it outright,
- Commercial gym equipment financing makes good business sense given the high cost of gym equipment and the substantial lump sum of capital you’ll need to raise and outlay before you can even begin to operate.
- Buying the equipment, which is a depreciating asset, will deplete funds that you should rather retain and spend towards ensuring the growth and success of the business. Whether you want to advertise or hire more employees to run more efficiently, having cash available will help your business succeed and provide a safety net in case of an emergency.
- Getting financing for gym equipment rather than purchasing it outright at the start-up or expansion phase of your business, allows for the equipment to be paid off over time. Having cash available will also allow you to maintain and repair the equipment when necessary instead of having to finance repairs.
- There are low weekly repayments available which are manageable. This also means your repayments can be tax deductible because they are considered an operating expense.
CFI Fitness Finance offers flexible end of term options as well, depending on whether you want to own the equipment at the end of the term or refinance.
An added benefit is that in most cases no personal security is required by us because your equipment serves as security.
We can advise you on the best finance option for your fitness business. To find out more about gym equipment financing, call and speak to one of our friendly and experienced Customer Service Representatives today.