Best Ways to Lease Commercial Fitness Equipment
Lease commercial fitness equipment from the specialists in financing to the fitness industry – Fitness Finance Australia.
Whether you’re planning to lease fitness equipment, rent or need a loan to finance the purchase of gym equipment, Fitness Finance Australia has a funding option available to meet your requirements with terms ranging from 1 to 5 years.
When starting a new business, expanding or upgrading an existing one or purchasing a fitness franchise already in operation, we have a funding solution for you with flexible repayment options, financing both new and used fitness equipment.
The greatest advantage of fitness equipment finance is that you can retain your capital instead of using it all at the start-up or expansion stage to buy your equipment outright.
Some of the equipment we finance includes but is not limited to weights, treadmills, free weights, benches, bars, dumbbells, rowing machines, cardio equipment, bikes, Pilates machines etc.
Simple Steps to Getting Fitness Equipment Finance
- Source the fitness equipment to finance from the Australian supplier of your choice.
- Complete the quick online application with Accommodation Finance Australia.
- Choose from a list of our tailor-made finance options.
- We send you the simple to understand contract to sign and thereafter pay your supplier and the equipment is delivered to your address.
Factors to Consider when Financing Fitness Equipment
When considering leasing gym equipment vs buying, the best option would be the one the ensures the long term success of the business.
Financing your new or used gym equipment is the smartest solution, because rather than using your capital to purchase the equipment outright, you can keep your cash to spend towards ensuring the success of the business, for example through advertising, hiring more staff, expanding your premises etc.
Spending all or most of your money at a crucial time, would make it more difficult to promote and expand your business and therefore limit its growth.
Why Lease Commercial Fitness Equipment through Fitness Finance Australia
Founded in 2014, we are leaders in fitness equipment finance, using our expertise to make the process easy, fast and fuss-free for you, here’s how.
- Instead of the mountains of paperwork associated with financing from traditional lending institutions, you can lease fitness equipment from us, quickly and conveniently by applying online.
- You can also call us and speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives. We pride ourselves on excellent service and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fitness equipment finance through us is a quick and simple process. Once you have applied, we will quickly assess your application and promptly have you approved, usually within 24 hours.
- We make payment to your supplier of choice, anywhere in Australia, whether the equipment is new or used.
- We offer a finance solution to suit your requirements allowing you to lease fitness equipment, rent it or obtain a business loan to purchase the equipment.
- Finance is available to fit-out your franchise location or refurbish it. Fitness Finance Australia can also help you purchase an already established fitness franchise operation.
- We offer competitive rates with manageable repayment options to suit your needs including low weekly repayments.
- Flexible terms are available ranging from 12 months to 5 years, with end of term options to accommodate your needs.
- Repayments can be 100% tax deductible because weekly repayments can be considered an operating expense.
More About Leasing Gym Equipment vs Buying
Whether starting out or expanding your business, these are times when having capital available is important for advertising, marketing and promotion, or unexpected costs that may crop up, even expansion down the line. Having this capital available could give your business the financial cushion it needs to survive the crucial start-up and expansion phases.
Having a shortage of money at the start-up or expansion stage of the business on the other hand, can limit its’ growth. Buying the equipment outright with your own capital will deplete all or most of the liquid capital.
An added benefit is that at the end of the leasing term, your own the equipment outright.
Although some entrepreneurs believe that buying their gym equipment outright makes the most financial sense, when unexpected costs arise, having this capital available could determine the success or failure of your business.
If you choose to lease fitness equipment instead, you allow the equipment to pay for itself over time and minimise your asset risk. Also you will still own the equipment outright at the end of the lease period.
And there’s no need to fear putting your house up as collateral, because in most cases we don’t require any personal security. The equipment serves as security in most instances.
For more information about the best ways to lease commercial fitness equipment speak to one of friendly, experienced Customer Service Representatives today.